Python - Advanced Programming
(7 ratings) 39 students
The knowledge of the preceding (Beginner and Intermediate) Python Modules is needed.
Daniel Ogunlolu is an Embedded Systems and AI Developer.
He has a combined active five years of experience in both Embedded Systems and Training Services. He has successfully trained several individuals on Computer Programming, Embedded Systems and Machine Learning, of whom some of them include business owners and CEOs.
Currently, he is the lead Embedded Software Developer at Mint Lab (Mealmeter). And his past work experience spans through companies such as: Centre4Tech, Xtream Innovation and First-code lab. Incidentally, he has personally or collaboratively taken on several challenging projects in areas of Home Automations, Robotics, AI, IoT, and the rest.
In addition, he is a Certified Drone Software Developer.
This Python training course is appropriate for anyone who wants to develop rapid software/web and hardware applications using an easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, easy-to-maintain, and yet a very functional programming language. It ends up greatly honing problem-solving skill-set needed to thrive in the digital economy.
This course is suitable to a wide range of people but will, in no small measure, benefit:
- Kids and beginners who want to learn how to code
- Parents who want to give their children the best skills and most fun
- (STEAM) Teachers who want to enhance their teaching aids
- Anyone interested in fields such as: Data Science, Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence
- Anyone interested in Python programming language