Internet of Things (IoT) and Automations Internet of things
(7 ratings) 39 students
A background knowledge in electronics design, or some other related field, is an added advantage.
Cofie Abraham is an IoT developer and an Embedded Systems Engineer, with an active Experience of about four years.
His major interests include building effective, efficient and innovative solutions in areas of Internet of Things, Home Automations, Mobility and Transportation Technology. And this has effectively seen him collaborate with several teams in developing numerous competitive solutions. Some of his personal efforts have been in the work- space of real-time data tracking and database storage features development.
Moreover, his research and training interests have had him successfully trained several individuals on Computer Programming, Robotics, Internet of Things and the general Embedded Systems.
Currently, he is the Lead Hardware Developer at Neohaul Technologies and a Technical Lead for GadgetsHub.Ng.
In short, his ever guiding philosophy has it that: ”the knowledge of emerging technologies should be constantly disseminated because, in it, lies a better future for mankind”.
This IoT course is appropriate for anyone who wants to develop rapid software/web and hardware applications using an easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, easy-to-maintain, and yet a very functional platform. Besides, it readily repositions them for the in-demand problem-solving skill-set of today’s digital economy.
This course is suitable to a wide range of people but will, in no small measure, benefit:
- Beginners who want to explore the interaction between the respective fields of big data, cloud computing and IoT
- Anyone who has a background knowledge in electronics or any other related field
- Anyone who must have done the preceding other Embedded Systems modules
- (STEAM) Teachers who want to enhance their teaching aids
- Anyone interested in the fields of Networking and Automations
ESP8266 Node MCU, Micro USB, Buzzer, Breadboard, DC Pump & Water Hose, Flame Sensor, DHT11 Sensor, Relay Module, etc.
- What is Cloud Computing?
- Popular Cloud Computing Services for Sensor Management
- Connecting ESP8266 to Cloud
- Data from Environmental Sensors to Cloud Server
- Monitoring (Sensor) Data