Embedded Systems Design - Intermediate Electronics, Embedded Systems, Robotics, IoT
(7 ratings) 39 students
- Basic Electronics design or programming background knowledge is an added advantage.
- The preceding Beginner-Module’s knowledge is required.
Daniel Oluwole is an Electronics and Embedded systems developer and researcher.
He has developed a deep passion for electronics and is always willing to share his knowledge.
For over six years, he has successfully executed projects around Electronics, Embedded Systems and IoT design, production and development.
He has over the years offered training to students and practicing engineers in matters surrounding Electronics and Computer Programming (C / C++).
This Embedded Systems training course is appropriate for anyone who wants to develop rapid software and hardware applications using an easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, easy-to-maintain, and yet a very functional platform. Besides, it readily repositions them for the in-demand problem-solving skill-set of today’s digital economy.
This course is suitable to a wide range of people but will, in no small measure, benefit:
- Beginners who want to explore the interaction between software and hardware in creating smart systems
- Anyone interested in Physical Computing
- Anyone who has a background knowledge in electronics or any other related field
- (STEAM) Teachers who want to enhance their teaching aids
- Anyone interested in the making stuff
Choice Microcontroller Board, Prototyping Boards, Displays, Sensors, Transceivers, Wireless Communication Modules, Motors & Motor Drivers, Robotic Car, LEDs, Transistors, Resistors, Capacitors, Diodes, ICs, Buzzer, Power Transformer, Switches, Jumpers, Batteries, Header Pins and Insulating Tape, etc.
- Understanding Analog To Digital Conversion (ADC)
– Designing A Linear DC Power Supply
– Understanding Voltage Divider
– Building A 12 – 24V Voltmeter
– Understanding Filtering Principle
– Understanding Opto-coupler
– Designing 220V AC Voltmeter
- Understanding Temperature Sensor
– Using LM35 And Its Datasheet
– Wiring The LM35…
- Understanding UART Serial Communication And Its Application
– Configuring The UART Mode
– Using The UART Serial Library
– UART Communication Between The MCU And PC
– Using RS232 COMPORT And USB-TTL Module
– Wiring The Circuit
– Sending Data From The Microcontroller To The PC…
- Understanding The I2C Protocol
– Knowing I2C Compatible Chip
– Using The I2C Library
– External EEPROM 24LC512 I2C Chip And Project
– Using The Alphanumeric LCD I2C Library
– Using DS1307 And DS3132 RTC Library…
– Other I2C Modules (OLED)
- Understanding Pulse Width Modulation And Its Application
– Using Basic PWM Output
– Adjusting The Brightness Of LEDs
– Color Mixing With RGB LEDs
– Using Analog Inputs To Drive Output Relays…