Electronics Design (Pure Electronics) Pure Electronics, Discrete Component Electronics, Integrated Component Electronics
(7 ratings) 39 students
No prior background in electronics is required.
Daniel Oluwole is an Electronics and Embedded systems developer and researcher.
He has developed a deep passion for electronics and is always willing to share his knowledge.
For over six years, he has successfully executed projects around Electronics, Embedded Systems and IoT design, production and development.
He has over the years offered training to students and practicing engineers in matters surrounding Electronics and Computer Programming (C / C++).
- Anyone who is enthusiastic to make
- Anyone seeking to have a firm grasp of Analog and/or Digital Electronics Engineering
- Anyone who has the interest to explore circuits and be able to make as much practical possible applications of circuits as there-in
- Students and Graduates yearning for the all needed Practical Electronics
- An Embedded Systems individual who needs getting grounded with the foundational Discrete Electronics
Proto-boards, LEDs, Resistors, Capacitors, Inductors, Diodes, Transistors, ICs, Relays, Transformer, etc.
- Active Components
Transistors (Introduced as a Switching Device)
̶̶ Transistor Families (Bipolar Transistors –BJTs, and Unipolar Transistors -FETs)
̶̶ Building some basic switching Transistor circuits…